Senior PHP developer
Last update: 12 July 2012
Day of birth:13 May 1983
I am a web developer since 2004, mostly at Lead or Senior engineer level. I have played a leading role in full products life-cycles. I work well in a team and I believe in writing of clean and readable code.
January 2013 - till present
Senior PHP Developer
- I'm working as a contract PHP developer for different worldwide companies.
August 2011 - December 2012
Senior PHP Developer / Team Leader
Noction, a "Remsys Tech" subdivision
- I am responsible for designing and building of frontend for a Network Management System which analyze traffic to detect network anomalies and reroute traffic through alternative paths. Application run using Symfony2 framework on PHP 5.3/MySQL 5 platform.
- Development of company website www.noction.com in Drupal 6.
- We use agile software development methodology (SCRUM) into a multifunctional team of 9 people
- Develop a payment module for WHMCS to integrate payment gateway "1st Payments" as Credit Card payment service.
February 2010 - July 2011
Senior PHP Developer
- Develop a new version of company website: www.remsys.com in Drupal 6
- Develop the website for company RServers
- Maintenance of internal web-application which keeps evidence of clients and their servers, integrate synchronization of clients and billing details from WHMCS, develop an API for Kayako and use it to integrate tickets system into the application, use RRDtool to generate graphs reports, integrate APC/PDU power management with use of SNMP technology, integrate a previously developed RWhois data management system, generating of different kind of reports and other features.
- Develop a payment module for WHMCS to integrate payment gateway PlatiOnline.ro as payment service.
July 2008 - January 2010
Senior PHP Developer
Development of several thematic sites for Cityvox, the leading French City Guides: www.cityvox-tv.fr, www.cityvox.fr, www.cinefil.com, www.spectacles.fr, www.concerts.fr, www.webcity.fr which had more than 1M visitors per day. I worked in a team of 10 people and remote with another ~10 people from France.
January 2006 - June 2008
PHP Web Developer
- Development of a sports network which included 50 interconnected websites and integration of CCBill payment method.
- Development of an intranet web application dedicated to management of information about servers and clients, company's staff, datacenters, local knowledgebase, APC remote control, servers load status and other features.
- IRC Bot in Perl which control the clients overflow from an IRC support channel.
- A power load system controller for APC Switched Rack PDU made in PHP, which uses MySQL and SNMP technology
- TRAFD web application for local networks, which uses AJAX, offers possibility to manage the networks' IPs and generates hourly/daily/monthly/yearly reports about the traffic (process a big quantity of information).
- A web interface for RTG which offers new possibilities: users with different view/edit privileges, editing info about routers and interfaces and viewing the information about traffic for different periods. The data is generated using rtgplot 0.8
- Developed a sophisticated web-based email client with use of AJAX technology
October 2004 - December 2005
1st Category Engineer-Programmer
State University of Moldova, Planning and Finance Department
I worked at the internal economic evidence application of State University of Moldova which included:
- Management of University's students and their contracts
- Management of Professors, University's staff and the salaries
- Management of transactions and University's contracts with other companies
- Evidence of income and expenses
- Generation of accounting reports for University and quarter/annual reports for the Ministry of Finance
April 2001 - October 2003
2nd Category Engineer-Programmer
State University of Moldova, Computer Center
Other development technologies
Symfony2 framework, Doctrine ORM, Smarty template engine, Twig template engine, XAJAX library, SNMP, working with API, SOAP and web services, OOP, Regular Expressions, jQuery, Xdebug, SVN, CVS, crossbrowser techniques, bug tracking applications (JIRA, Mantis, PivotalTracker, Atrium), design patters, code profiling and code coverage, Lime unit and functional testing, PHPunit testing, databases tuning, webpages load time optimization and others
DatabasesMS Access, Interbase, Firebird, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL
Past used languagesC/C++, C#, J2SE, Pascal, Delphi, ASP.NET, Perl
IDEMVS.NET, Netbeans, Eclipse, Dreamweaver, ZDE, Eclipse and others
GraphicsAdobe Photoshop, Gimp, Macromedia Flash
Operating systemsMS-DOS, Windows 9x-7, Linux (Slackware, Ubuntu)
Master Degree at State University of Moldova,
The diploma with title "Supervised Learning with Fuzzy Systems" was made in C# which was designed to learn different kinds of forms defined with fuzzy systems, which is applied in recognition of write and pattern, various applications in medicine and other clustering problems from Neuronal Network domain.
State University of Moldova,
Faculty of Mathematics & Informatics,
Speciality: Applied Mathematics